We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
If you choose to use this website and our products/services, we may require you to provide contact and identity information including:
• Your name, address, email address, and other basic contact information.
• Communications and other messages, including correspondence between Industrial Jewelry and you.
• Non-personally identifiable information that we gather, including your IP address, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from this web site and individual pages on this web site and data that we may collect through cookies or other means.
• General information regarding our products/services you have registered to receive.
3. OUR USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your Personal Information to:
• Provide our products/services.
• Resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
• Verify your identity and the information you provide.
• Encourage a safe online experience and enforce our terms and conditions.
• Improve our products/services and customer experience and inform you about our products/services and updates.
• Provide you with information that may affect your use of our products/services.
• Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you
4. EXTERNAL LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.